• ≡ Menu
  • Home
  • Category
    • Animation
    • Static Models
    • Artwork
    • Music
    • Programming
    • Videos
    • Other
  • Tools
    • C#
    • Engines/SDK's
    • Design
    • Animation/Modelling
    • Design/Mapping
    • How to
  • Home
  • Contact
  • Projects
  • Notes
Menu
Models Panzer Tiger I Model

Panzer Tiger I Model


Panzerkampfwagen VI Ausf "E" Tiger I model:

After making the Maus model I thought that I should model the Tiger Tank, so here it is, this was harder than Maus 'cuz I tried to keep all the little details like screws...
It took me the whole day, 3ds Max crashes and one Energy Drink hahaha
So here it is:
3ds Max environment

4 omni spots (lights) w/ shadows on to make a better look without adding  materials

I tried to make a realistic Tiger I caterpillar

Add Comment
Models
lunes, 23 de mayo de 2016

Share

Like

G+

Tweet

Tweet

Related Posts

Newer Older Home

Weekly Posts

Label

  • Artwork
  • C#
  • Models
  • Music
  • Programming
  • Projects
  • Videos

Contact

Nombre

Correo electrónico *

Mensaje *

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Labels

  • Artwork
  • C#
  • Models
  • Music
  • Programming
  • Projects
  • Videos

Copyright © 2014 Seventh Krieg All Right Reserved . Blogger Templates Design by Arlina . Powered by Blogger